Escape Mail - Episode 3: Ancient Mysteries

 We're getting closer to our gold and treasure!

JJ found some ancient secret code in the Granje Temple on Joro Island.  Although if you ask me, this looks a lot like Chichen Itza to me.


Within the temple the Joro people developed a way to preserve the coordinates to where the gold was hidden.  At first, it was difficult to decipher their numerical code, but JJ left a "cheat sheet" on the envelope.  

Unfortunately, I only had the help of 2 other escapologists (my younger sister and my son), so we had a difficult time cracking the code and had to use a hint on this one.

Whichever way we did it, we found the coordinates in the end.  

41° 12'56.7" N
4° 31'32.9 " W

There was a fun craft project in this one too.  


So, here are the stats:

# of Escapologists = 3
# of hints = 5
Total time = 30 minutes

This is getting really fun.  I hope you join us for Episode 4: On the Run coming up on December 17, 2022 @ 5 pm EST.  This will be our last episode of the calendar year!  How exciting.  See you there.





Comments

Popular Posts