Trapped in '88

 Talk about a trip back in time!

I absolutely loved this room and everything in it.  There was all kinds of 80s paraphernalia, right down to the grainy Polaroid they took of us at the end!


My son (all of 9 years old) was utterly confused the entire time!
He had no idea how to use a dial-tone phone (in the shape of lips, of course), was mesmerized by the idea of the polaroid picture, thought the tunes were cool, and just could not understand any of the clues!  We were alone in this, but luckily my memory is not shot!  

For his entertainment and amusement, there was a working Atari game in the corner of the room, which he played most of the time while I was busy deciphering locks!

Anyway, I highly recommend Big Screen Escapes to anyone in the area.  I may return next year on our yearly trip to the Pocono Mountains.  Stay tuned!


Comments

Popular Posts