Escape Mail Episode 4 - On the Run

 Our quest continues as we follow Cousin JJ to the hidden treasure.

He is on the run and elicited the help of a new character, Sveltana.  Personally, I think this name and character type (Russian female spy) is overused and unoriginal.  I'm sure they could have come up with something different that would still have fit the theme.  Perhaps a clandestine female character from any other country on Earth.  I don't think I've ever heard of an Irish or Australian spy?  Eh, personal preferences, I guess.

Anyway, Svetlana is apparently useless in this and only serves the purpose of getting us the materials and giving us context.  Solving the puzzles were also not well explained or established.  I did have to use a few hints to give me a push.

4 hints

Nonetheless, I got through this session in about 30 minutes.  I think I am getting a bit quicker, as I understand the concept of the game.




Here's a hint/clue:  Think "Nevermore"

Join me for Episode 5 (Lost Library) on January 21, 2023.


Comments

Popular Posts