Hallows Hill

 Wow!  Just wow!

As far as online escapes go, this one is definitely well made.  They weren't kidding when they said it was cinematic.  The graphics were definitely movie quality.  I did not want to stop playing, even though they offered the opportunity to leave and come back any time until the "team" was done escaping.  

Finding clues was fairly simple, but I have some experience in the same.  You did need to do some math in several places.  Additionally, you have to be well in tuned to hearing certain clues.  

Just me on this one - totally wouldn't recommend for young children due to the horror or thriller type content.  



Hint:  1935

Unfortunately, the company has only made this one game, so no new meetup on this yet.  I've added myself to the mailing list to know when their new one comes out.




Comments

Popular Posts