The Lost Library

 Episode 5 of Escape Mail concluded!

Record timing for me (27 minutes; 5 hints).  I was alone again, but hopefully someone will join me soon :(

In this episode it took a lot of code work and maneuvering of the documents.  There were several pages and videos that were connected in some way.  I was confused by what to do with each one because I was using prior knowledge to (erroneously) make track marks on the largest document with all the pretty pictures.

Turns out it was much simpler than that!  The hints indicated that I only needed to know the specific images and what they represented.  There is more to it than that, but it's certainly not as complex as what I did up there!

Featured Hint:  June 15

Episode 6 is coming up on February 11.

RSVP HERE TO JOIN ME

 

Comments

Popular Posts