Under Pressure


 Great company and a fun quest!  There were a total of 8 escapologists stuck in a submarine with oxygen depleting slowly!  We made it out with four minutes to spare (56 minutes) and used up all 3 hints.  I was trying hard not to use those hints, but I'm a competitive person.  Either way, this was one of the hardest rooms at Escapology in Garwood, NJ and our team made it!

So, there were 3 rooms in all.  Most of the hints were number based and there was some math to be had (Boo!), but luckily we were able to crack the codes.  Morse code was involved, too - I always love that!  Some of them were pretty tricky, you almost have to have a military background knowledge (lucky me) to get the final clue.  

Featured Hint:  Match the bolts to the wrenches

I booked Scooby Doo for the next adventure at Escapology!

RSVP HERE TO JOIN THE SCOOBY DOO ESCAPE

Comments

Popular Posts