Family Secrets (the other one)

 I joined a group of 6 other escapologists this evening to decipher the family secret of the Great Train Robbery.  This online game is based out of the United Kingdom, so some of the clues were difficult to decipher if you didn't know the area.  Luckily, we had someone who was familiar.

The game ran smoothly, except there was one clue we had to figure out the manager of a famous store in the UK.  The name of the manager was nowhere on the website, and I got to wondering, what if the original manager for whom the clue was written was replaced?  I purchased the game less than 2 months ago, so it could have been likely that the person remained, but what if I tried it later?  I suppose it really doesn't matter because, like I said, I couldn't find that person's name on the website at all.  We had to use the solution option on that one.

The final clues we were able to figure most of them out except about three of them.  The last one we could wholeheartedly say we would never have gotten.  

I recommend this one to anyone interested in a bit of a challenge, but only if you have a guide from the United Kingdom.  This is the only game available from this company, so I am actually grateful, as I don't think I'll be using them again.


Free hint:  Switzerland

Comments

Popular Posts