The Pirate Ship (take 2)


 Well, another bust :(  We still didn't make it out, but we got a little further.  So, I feel lied to because the last time we went we were told that the canons had a back splash, so don't count them.  This time the guy was in there with us and counted everything.  What a waste of time!  Some of the clues weren't working right either, we should have gotten more time :( They offered a discount for the next one though, so I'll take it!  Another annoying feature added was that stupid, useless bird!  I hope they take that out!

I'm definitely going to try one more time!  Third times a charm.

Featured hint:  5, 2, 4, 1, 3, 6

I haven't set a date yet for the third attempt, but in the meantime, please join us for the following:

Outdoor Escape Walkabout Adventure

Lost in Space Escape Room in Bloomfield/Montclair, NJ

Lord of the Rings Board Game Escape

Comments

Popular Posts