Revelations

 Part 10 of the Escape Mail saga. 

I got some new players this time and we certainly needed the help!

This was the mother of all crossword puzzles to solve and, as promised in the letter, took 2-3 hours to complete!  Actually, it took us 2 hours and 34 minutes to be exact.  We started with 4, but ended up with 3 escapologists, and only needed about 4 hints.  The hints just gave us some direction to get through the questions.  

Honestly, although I enjoyed it, I did not like how long it took us to get through them.  I would suggest to the creators to condensing the puzzles, or maybe doing half of them to bring down the time.  Not everyone wants to spend that much time completing an escape puzzle.  However, I think it wasn't meant to be completed within one sitting.

Featured Hint:  The dog is missing a leg.


The final chapters to the Escape Mail series will be:

Perilous Choices

and

Bloodlines

Hope to see you there!!!

Comments

Popular Posts