Bloodlines

 We did it!  We found the Joro treasure!

This final quest in our Escape Mail journey was one to be reckoned with.  There were strange maps that turned my fingers black with soot.  We needed names for celestial bodies and the way to find them was using a strange pyramid-like key structure.  Honestly it was so hard to look at and maneuver I just gave up.  It also didn't help that we were over an hour into the quest when we got up to that point.

In total it took us 2 hours to complete this escape mail mission.  There were officially four escapologists enlisted.  Others tried to jump in but were eventually excluded because they were not real players (I hate Zoom pirates!).  But, alas, we needed to use many hints, I lost count after 7 hints were used, so I'll use that number.

Featured Hint:  dunk the symbols in water.



Comments

Popular Posts